15.1.13


Layla Elaine Ley


Firstly let me apologise for the lack of blog posts, one of my new resolutions was to focus on my new photography business which I will be explaining in a few months time. I hope everyone had an electrifying Christmas spent revising alongside quality time with family and friends; my holiday was spent more with the family than revising however I’m blaming it all on television. All my favourite childhood/ Christmas movies were on. Alongside Christmas I hope new years was amazing also, I’d love to read all your new year’s resolutions so leave a link below telling me them or a link to your blogs. 

Layla Elaine Ley is a talented Brits school student who happens to be a dear friend of mine, who took time out of her busy schedule to shoot with me. We decided to do our photo shoot in the morning, I can assure you there were positives and negatives. Pros; no children or people staring and walking in your shot, cons; birds don’t respect you and it’s FREEZING however we managed to pull through and get amazing shots. I genuinely enjoyed myself and can’t wait to shoot more photo shoots.

Here are some of the final results... 





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I managed to catch her when she was 'jamming' to dubstep.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, however that's not me :(.
      I'll be sure to tell my friend you said that though :D.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Loovve the 80s theme to these outifts, its so cool! & ur blog is coool too! x

    Nat from http://whatshappeningnat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my bog, I'm internally grateful.

      xx

      Delete