14.3.14

Who loves shorts shorts?

 Finally the rain has gone away and the sun’s come out to play. This is something every British person has been waiting for, so I decided to take this opportunity to bring out my DIYed shorts. Not risking anything I wore tights and my heeled boots. On top I tried to add some colour to my outfit with my floral top and pink matte lipstick, however that doesn’t mean I was ready to ditch my fluffy cardigan. 
You can never trust British weather.






Cardigan – Ebay
Cropped top- Primark
DIYed Shorts – Forever 21
Black Heeled Boots – Berskha
Turban - Ebay
Lipstick – Sleek ‘Mystic’
Necklace‘Primark’
Nails – Nails Inc ‘Tate’

XO

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm following you on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I believe I'm following you back :D

      Delete
  2. Nice boots :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete